Professional Transportation Planner PTP Dumps (Real Exam Questions)
Professional Transportation Planner PTP certification program is designed for candidates who have a wide-range of education and experience in transportation planning. Transportation planning is the discipline that evaluates the potential of future actions to improve movement of people by motor vehicle, public transportation, walking and cycling.
To be certified as a Professional Transportation Planner you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have master or PhD degree in planning or transportation with three years of professional work experience in transportation planning.
- Have bachelor degree in a transportation, or planning course of study and four years of professional work experience in transportation planning
- Have bachelor’s degree in a non-transportation, or non-planning course of study and five years of professional work experience in transportation planning
- Take and attain a passing score on the Professional Transportation Planning exam; and
- Have paid the application/examination fee and the three-year certification fee.
PTP Exam Fee Schedule:
Application and examination fee (non-refundable) = $150
Late application fee (if received after the deadline) = $75
Three year certification and renewal fee (can be refunded to unsuccessful candidates) = $275
Unsuccessful exam retake fee = $150
Rescheduling fee = $200
The Professional Transportation Planner PTP exam will be of multiple-choice, closed-book exam consisting of 150 questions.
The exam is administered in two 3 hour sessions (9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.) with a lunch break in between.
Subject Domains/Subdomains Approximate Number of Questions
Land use and transportation relationships 33
Needs assessment for short- and long-range planning 25
Transportation system planning for short- and long-range goals 23
Transportation system evaluation 26
Public policy 13
Environmental analysis 13
Plan implementation 17