BPS Oncology Pharmacy Dumps (BCOP Real Exam Questions Answers)
Oncology Pharmacy provides evidence-based patient-centered medication therapy management and direct patient care for individuals with cancer, including treatment assessment and monitoring for potential adverse drug interactions.
- Graduation from a pharmacy program accredited by ACPE or a program outside the U.S. that qualifies the individual to practice in the jurisdiction.
- Current, active license to practice pharmacy in the U.S.
- Completion of 4 years of practice experience with at least 50% of time spent in oncology pharmacy activities.
- Completion of a PGY1 residency plus 2 additional years of practice with at least 50% of time spent in oncology pharmacy activities.
- Patient Management and Therapeutics. (57% exam)
- Research and Education. (22% exam)
- Practice Administration and Development. (17% exam)
- Public Health and Advocacy. (4% exam)