AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Dumps (Real Exam Questions Answers)
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
- On AWS Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Understand, implement, and automate governance processes, compliance validation and security controls.
- Deploy monitoring, metrics, & logging systems.
- Implement systems that are highly scalable, and self-healing.
- Design and manage tools to automate operational processes.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Certified.
- 2+ years experience in managing AWS environments.
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language.
- Experience in automation and testing.
- Understanding of agile and other development methodologies.
- Exam Registration Fee is $300
- 170 Minutes Exam
- Exam available in English Only